The latest edition of in the groove, the Trelleborg Sealing Solutions magazine aimed at engineers, is now available. The app version contains additional digital content and printed copies can be ordered from your local Trelleborg Sealing Solutions marketing company.
This issue includes:
- Improving the Lives of Patients – Drew Galliard answers some questions about Trelleborg Healthcare & Medical
- Surface Deep – Getting a better understanding of surface finishes for chrome-replacement coatings
- An Electrifying Development – The booming eMobility market needs a partner who can keep up with its speed
- Making Shopping Easy 24/7 - Order products online with Seals-Shop!
- Get me to the Line on Time - Will Bacon, ServicePLUS Segment Manager introduces IntelliStok® Advanced Delivery System
- Sealing Solutions for Forklifts - See where and how Trelleborg increases performance
- Exceptional Conduct - Two new electrically conductive Turcon® materials
- Speeding Electric - Trelleborg sponsors the University of Stuttgart’s Formula Student race cars
- The Heat is On - Ultra High Temp Seal ensures safety for air passengers
- Winning Ways - Four Trelleborg employees push themselves to the limits
- Home Grown Quality - Meeting the needs of India’s growing CNG fuelling network
To read all articles, visit the in the groove magazine website to get the latest news and trends in the world of seals. You can also keep up to date on the interactive in the groove app for iPad, which can be found by searching for “Trelleborg” in the app store.